Red Hill Riders Mountain Bike Club has been selected to go to the voting stage of Pick My Project. If we get enough votes, we will receive funding to build four new trails! That’s right four new trails with a mixture of green, blue and black trails for all of us to enjoy!
But we cannot do this by ourselves; we need your help by clicking on the link below and following these easy steps:
1. Select Red Hill as the local community
2. Select the Red Hill Riders submission labeled
– Expansion of trails in the Arthurs Seat National Park
3. You have three votes, make sure one is for us, plus select two others you feel are worthwhile for the community
4. The last step is to share this with family and friends to spread the word
Please act now as we only have a few weeks until the voting closes.