Every cyclist knows the importance of safety when out on the bike, yet the majority of riders carry very little, if any, first-aid equipment when they’re out on their bike.
The Rider Rescue First Aid Kit has been designed by a rider and former paramedic. The kit contains a wide range of products to deal with minor ailments up to more serious injuries, yet is still compact enough to attach to your bike without getting in the way.
The kit contains a huge amount of quality items, including:
- Saline which can be used as eye wash or for irrigating wounds Wound dressings for severe bleeding
- Antiseptic wipes
- Fabric strips, knuckle dressings, fingertip dressings
- Asguard Flex Roll (similar to Fixomull) for general wounds and road rash
- Itch relief Sachets for bites and stings
- Burnshield Hydrogel sachets for burns, sunburn and chaffing
- Splinter probes
- Crepe bandage for general bandaging including sprains and snake-bite pressure bandaging
- Emergency blanket to treat for shock after a fall
- Forceps, scissors and gloves
- Resus mask for CPR
- Triangular bandage
- First-aid instruction sheet
You can never predict when an accident may happen, by carrying a first aid kit you can help to reduce unnecessary pain/ suffering/ infection and can even be potentially life-saving after a serious fall.