Bike safety is an issue that is close to the heart of most riders.
If something serious such as a heart attack or a collision does occur, it is essential that 2 pieces of vital information are immediately made available to first responders or arriving medical crews:
- Medical information such as allergies, diabetes, epilepsy etc, as this information can literally make the difference between life and death on the side of the road.
- Emergency contact information, so that loved ones can be made aware of what has occurred and where their loved one is being taken for treatment.
The new EMERGENCY Helmet and wallet I.D. system has been designed to attend to these issues. In short, it speaks for you when you cannot speak for yourself!
The product works as follows:
Step 1: You simply write all of your medical and emergency contact details onto the included waterproof card and then insert this card into the highly reflective ID ‘sleeve’.
Step 2: This ‘sleeve’ is then fixed to the exterior left side of your helmet using a strong, specially formulated “Helmet Safe” adhesive. The additional warning decal is fixed to the opposite side of the helmet to the “ID sleeve.”
Your vital information can then easily be accessed by emergency personnel should the need arise, without even removing your helmet!
Both parts of our Helmet ID are highly reflective, being made using Scotchlite reflective material.
The system is also supplied with a durable ‘wallet card’ that you can also write your medical and emergency contact details onto as a secondary back up to the helmet ID. This can be useful if something was to occur when your helmet was off for any reason.
- LIGHTWEIGHT – Weighs less than 10 grams
- DURABLE – Designed to be a long lasting solution
- REFLECTIVE – Helmet ID features 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material 100%
- WATERPROOF – Made from fully waterproof materials, impervious to wind & rain.
- “HELMET SAFE” – Will not damage the helmet (quality 3M “Helmet Safe” adhesive)
This product is clearly an essential safety item for any cyclist that is serious about their own safety!