The International Mountain Bike Association (IMBA) has encountered a growing demand for information about how to plan, build, and maintain successful bike parks, along with flow trails and other purpose-built bicycling facilities. This book examines all phases of planning, designing, building, and operating bike facilities, with real-world success stories and multiple essays provided by leaders in the field.
- Inspiring a community-based vision
- Fundraising strategies
- Risk management and liability
- Design principals and concept documents
- Contracting and construction advice
- Maintenance and operations