In response to the latest COVID-19 restrictions and guidelines announced by the Federal Government, MTBA would like to confirm the following in relation to mountain bike
1. Clubs and individual members should strongly reconsider conducting or delivering any group activity, social rides, training and/or any other activity.
2. Shuttles and/or group transport breach the physical distancing guidelines and must not be operating.
3. Group coaching courses and skills clinics must not be held.
4. Recreational riding in groups is not encouraged regardless of numbers.
5. No groups of riders are to congregate at trail heads, trail junctions or car parks.
MTBA strongly supports Government and Local Council initiatives around physical distancing and the message that Australians should stay at home, unless shopping for
essentials, travelling to and from work – where you cannot work from home, going to school and exercising.
This is a time to lead by example, be responsible and care for not just ours, but the broader community.
Physical distancing is crucial in beating this virus. By taking a responsible approach we can play our part in overcoming the spread of the virus, hopefully avoid further restrictions and help the world become safe again.
This information is in addition to MTBA’s earlier COVID-19 statement released 18 March 2020.
Please check Federal and state/territory COVID-19 updates or head to MTBA’s COVIID- 19 update and resources page on the website HERE
There are no news related to MTBA's Latest Update On COVID-19 Restrictions