The Australian Cycling Team is pleased to announce the thirteen athletes who will receive Individual Athlete Performance Support (IAPS) memberships in Road for 2021.
The athletes have been classified in the Podium, Podium Ready and Podium Potential categories. About the Australian Cycling Team Pathway.
Simon Jones Performance Director, Australian Cycling Team
"The purpose of our support is focused on individual athlete's needs, complimenting riders support they receive from their professional teams. With Tokyo only seven months away, we want to maximize our chances before we make the final selections in April 2021."
Australian Cycling Team Road Athlete Memberships 2021
- Amanda Spratt (Mitchelton-Scott/NSW) Podium
- Brodie Chapman (FDJ Nouvelle Aquitaine Futuroscope/VIC) Podium Ready
- Grace Brown (Mitchelton-Scott/VIC) Podium Ready
- Sarah Roy (Mitchelton-Scott/NSW) Podium Ready
- Chloe Hosking (Rally Cycling/ACT) Podium Ready
- Lucy Kennedy (Mitchelton-Scott/VIC) Podium Ready
- Sarah Gigante (TIBCO-SVB/VIC) Podium Potential
- Rohan Dennis (INEOS Grenadiers/SA) Podium
- Michael Matthews (Team Sunweb/ACT) Podium
- Caleb Ewan (Lotto Soudal/NSW) Podium Ready
- Jack Haig (Mitchelton-Scott/VIC) Podium Ready
- Simon Clarke (EF Pro Cycling/VIC) Podium Ready
- Richie Porte(Trek - Segafredo /TAS) Podium Ready