- The cost of the course is $240 per person inc GST. It is possible for MTBA to invoice the school for the membership and course entry if needed.
- Participants need to bring their own bike and safety equipment to the course, along with lunch, snacks and water for the day.
- Copies of the following documents will be required in order to finalise the accreditation and to meet MTBA's insurance requirements.
- Current First Aid Certification (Senior First Aid or HLTAID003 - Provide First Aid)
- Valid Working With Children Check for the State/Territory in which you are instructing.
Please reply to this email expressing which date you are interested in and how many people would like to attend.
If your school has 6 or more people interested in attending, MTBA is opening to organising a course specifically for your teachers, which could be held at your school. Please contact me for further information.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Cearna (CC) Mckenzie
P: 07 5628 0116 (direct)
P: 07 5628 0110 (office).