Dear MTB Coaches and Instructors,
You may be aware that Cycling Australia is currently rolling out it’s participation brand Ride Nation to build participation in bike riding, with the support of Sport Australia and Mountain Bike Australia.
The vision for Ride Nation is to facilitate the opportunity for more people to enjoy riding their bike regardless of age, skill level, location or discipline. The mission is to be the destination for riders to learn and connect as a community. You can find more information about the full strategy here.
As the coaching network is already providing programs, activities and events, the strategy was developed to work to support these.
In order to do this CA is setting up a digital “marketplace” to become the destination website for consumers of cycling, where they can connect with deliverers. You may be aware that a marketplace is an online platform that allows people who sell services to promote their services and the place where customers can search and discover the services to purchase them.
Through a partnership with BikeExchange, the marketing effort will drive traffic to the destination website to allow consumers to search and discover programs, activities and events that best suit their needs.
CA believes this adds value to coaches by:
- Becoming a destination site for consumers of cycling
- No sign up fees for coaches promoting their services on the platform
- Providing a national marketing strategy to increase reach and drive traffic to the site
- Streamlining processes for coaches to promote activities and collect registrations
- Disbursing funds directly to a coach (less platform or bank fees only, i.e. CA will not collect any fees)
If you currently conduct cycling programs, activities or events, please let us know if you would like to receive an information pack about this opportunity by responding to this email.