Dear Current Members of BMX Australia,
AusCycling wish to notify our members of the upcoming transition of BMX Australia members to AusCycling’s database – TidyHQ. With the closure of our current database at the end of February 2021 – our Member Services Team have put together the following process for current members of BMX Australia that have an expiry date beyond 1st April 2021.
You are receiving this email as you have been identified as having an expiry date from 1st April 2021 and onwards. Good news! The AusCycling Member Services Team will be transitioning your membership from OSM to TidyHQ in Late February to early March 2021.
Your membership end-date will be as per your current BMXA expiry date.
The following steps will be completed by the AusCycling Member Services Team:
1. If your membership is connected to family members or connected to multiple members on the same email address – we will request in a separate email the primary account holder to be identified.
Please note: If there is no response to the email – we will identify the eldest member as the primary account holder.
(If there is only one person to an email address – you will skip this step.)
2. Batches will be created, and we have matched your current membership category to the AusCycling membership categories offered.
3. Once the Batch has been completed by a team member – we will notify you via email. This will include the following:
- Reset Password Email to access your account and any family members with the same email address.
- Information on how to access your digital membership card.
4. Members will then use their AC Member ID for activities and events with BMX.
In case you have an event, we also advise doing the following before 26th February 2021:
- Go to the BMXA App > https://bmxaustralia.com.au/bmxa-app/
- Login to your BMXA account using your current BMXA membership number and password.
- Go to ‘Virtual Card’ and screen shot this to your device.
Please note: This is just a providing a back-up to ensure your membership can be verified during this transition.
If you hold a current Coaching and/or Officiating accreditation with BMX Australia – we will be adding these details to members profiles in the coming weeks.
This will include the appropriate dates and most documents. However, we may contact you in the future with the need for you to re-submit your documents for re-verification. We will be in touch if this is required.
Please note, once your membership has been created in Tidy HQ, you will be able to enter and attend events using your AusCycling number. Your BMXA number will no longer be required.
We are looking forward to having our BMXA members in our AusCycling database-making it easier for everyone to enjoy the sport they love!
If you have any questions regarding the process, please get in-touch with our AusCycling Member Services Team via email – firstname.lastname@example.org