Webinar for Coaches/Instructors - Resumption of MTB Activities in a COVID-19 Environment
Mountain Bike Australia invites you to join us for a free live webinar series to learn practical strategies to get your community back into organised MTB activity in a COVID-19 Environment.
We will run through some of the resources available and the practical steps that coaches, instructors and clubs can implement to gradually and safely resume mountain bike activities now that restrictions are easing. It’s important for organisations and individuals to take precautionary measures and formulate a plan to mitigate the risks.
We recommend registering in advance using the link below:
Monday 1st June 2020 - 7pm (AEST)
Agenda for Coach and Instructor Webinar
- House Keeping. (5 mins)
- Purpose of Webinar. (5 mins)
- Review the MTB Guidelines for the Resumption of MTB Activities. (10 mins)
- Coach/Instructor Specific Information, tips and advice. (15 mins)
- Where to find State and Territory Specific Information, general summary of what this means. (5 mins)
- Importance of staying up to date with evolving changes. (5 mins)
- Answer questions. (10 mins)
- Wrap up. (5 mins)
If you have a specific question you would like address in the webinar, please email Cearna (CC) Mckenzie by 10am on Monday, 1st June 2020, alternatively enter your question when you register to attend, or in the chat function during the webinar and we will do our best to answer your question during the webinar.
If you can't make it don't worry, the webinar will be recorded and sent through afterwards for reference.
We are looking forward to speaking with you very soon!